Took morning after pill post precum. What are the chances of pregnancy?

Excellent

Question
What are the odds of getting pregnant from precum - we were both master bating each other. I got excited, went for a pee ( in which I touched my shaft to direct the urine flow). Pretty sure my hands were clean, I then fingered my girlfriends clit but didn't penetrate her (either with my penis or manually). Her hymen is still intact Realising I hadn't washed my hands post pee - I asked my girlfriend to take the morning after pill/plan b. She did within 20 hours of the incident. Am I worrying unnecessarily? - I've learnt a lot from this mistake. Do we still have options, if the worst should happen? And in what timeframe on UK law?
Posted Mon, 30 Dec 2013 in Birth Control

Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: No chances for possible pregnancy... Detailed Answer: Hi, If you did not penetrate, and your hands were clean (no precum) when you touched your friend's clit without penetration (neither manually nor with your penis); then, there is no need to worry about pregnancy. Furthermore, you mentioned that your girl has taken the morning pill. So, the chances for pregnancy are zero. Do not worry unnecessarily. Nothing bad will happen! Enjoy life! Dr.Alba Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!

Follow-up: Took morning after pill post precum. What are the chances of pregnancy? 26 minutes later
Thank you for the reassuring response, breathing huge XXXXXXX of relief (haven't slept for a few days because of it - bordering on Asperger meltdown because of the emotions and fear). Cannot be one hundred percent sure my hands were clean (I think they were) guessing the fact I rubbed her jeans for some time before reaching inside and the prompt taking of the morning after pill will have minimised any potential risk of pregnancy from transfer of any potential minute remaking trace of semen. Just waiting for her period which is due either this weekend or next, if by some miracle it doesn't happen then what? RU486?

Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 31 minutes later
Brief Answer: No chance for pregnancy unless penetration happens Detailed Answer: Hi, As long as there was no penetration of either hands of penis, no fear for pregnancy. Wait until the 10th day after her due date. If no period, take pregnancy test! Do not worry for any delay as it is completely normal due to hormonal changes. Enjoy life! Dr.Alba

Follow-up: Took morning after pill post precum. What are the chances of pregnancy? 7 hours later
So, without penetration of the vagina I'm worrying over nothing correct? Thanks for your time Doctor

Brief Answer: No penetration&precumin inside vagina-no pregnancy Detailed Answer: Hi, Yes, without penetration or your precumin inside your friend's vagina, there are low to zero chances for pregnancy. So, no need to worry too much! Enjoy life! Dr.Alba