Took lazix for swollen legs. Noticed dry skin. Used mupirocin. Effective cure?

legs swell up and doc gave me Lazix to make them go down they go down one day and back up a few days later and the skin on lower legs looks dead i do put mupirocin on them with lotion
Posted Wed, 15 May 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 3 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
There is always some kind of dry skin and exfoliation when the swelling over legs subsides.You need to apply a good quality moisturizer cream XXXXXXX butter based twice daily for few days .
If you can upload photo of the affected area it would be of great help in pinpinting the condition.Photos can be UPLOADED by UPLOAD YOUR REPORTS section on right side of this box.
Upload the images and we can continue the discussion here.
Hope this helps.
I will be available for follow up.