Took ipill after having unprotected sex and noticed slight bleeding. Could I be pregnant?

hi.. i had an unprotected sex on 5th november 2013. took an i pill after that and had sex again on 6th November 2013. I had slight bleeding today, 12 Nov.. does that mean i am pregnant?
Posted Sun, 1 Dec 2013 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: no Detailed Answer: Hi, I have read your query. No, it does not mean that you are pregnant. It must be withdrawal bleeding. Chances of pregnancy are almost nil as you have taken Ipill. Wait for your next periods. Regards,