Took i pill after intercourse with husband and boyfriend. Pregnancy test positive. Worried?

Hello, I am 28 year female. my LMP was on 10th July. i had intercource with my husbend on 24th july. and again i had contact with my boy friend on 26th. but he did not discharged semen. but there was wetness on his penis. after that same day i took I-Pill tablet. but today 11 aug i tested my urine. it is positive. i am afraid that is it my husbend's or my boy freind's. is there any chances of my boy freind's? if yes..then i am planing to get aborted. pls advise me.
Posted Thu, 29 Aug 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 41 minutes later
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX After analyzing your query, I have laid down following answers for you:
1. Pre-ejaculate or pre-cum can sometimes contain sperms, but not that concentration as in semen. Hence, pregnancy due to your boyfriends secretion cannot be ruled out completely. Currently its difficult to confirm whether the sperm belongs to your husband or your boyfriend.
2. Though you have taken I-pill (emergency contraception) its not 100% effective.
3. In comparison, the chances of this pregnancy belonging to your husband is high when compared to your boyfriend.
4. You can continue your pregnancy with due risk of Virilization(increased hair growth) if the foetus is female.
To conclude, You are caught in a difficult dilemma and I'm afraid there is no easy way to find out for certain who the father of your baby is – at least not until after the baby is born.
Blood samples taken from the mother, baby and the man thought to be the baby's biological father can then be tested for DNA fingerprinting and in a large proportion of cases can prove whether the man in question is definitely the father. Otherwise, you will have to accept that you cannot be certain who the real father is and will have to decide whether to keep the pregnancy or not without the benefit of that information.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
Follow-up: Took i pill after intercourse with husband and boyfriend. Pregnancy test positive. Worried? 2 days later
Hello, Thank u ... yesterday i went to clinic and get abortion. dr gave me one pill there in clinic. and gave me 4 more tablets to take tomorrow. still there is no bleeding. may be tomorrow after taking those tabs it might start. if heavy bleeding what precatuions should i make. is there any medicine to control yhe pain and too much bleeding....pls advice me
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Abortion process can start after 6 hr of last dose

Detailed Answer:
Yes you need to wait for the abortion to happen, you might start bleeding about 6 hours after your last pill. If the bleeding is very heavy you need to consult your doctor urgently for control of bleeding by medicines or you might need a surgical evacuation if it is incomplete abortion. Secondly you can take some mefrin spas(mefenamic acid tab) tablets for decreasing the bleeding and pain relief.
During the process of abortion you might have bleeding per vaginum along with some products of conception. Kindly consult your doctor if the bleeding is heavy/ severe pain abdomen/ foul smelling vaginal discharge.
Also get a check scan after 2 weeks to confirm complete abortion.
If you do not have any further clarification you can close the discussion. Kindly rate & review my answer. Wish you good health.
Dr Arif