Took i pill after having unprotected sex. Having bleeding and white discharge. Am I pregnant?

Hi....I had unprotected sex jus day after my periods ended...I had i-pill immediately within two hours...n after two days of having the pill I started bleeding which continued around 4 days......and after my bleeding stopped I started having white discharge I pregnant..??.... plss help me...I m really scared
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 52 minutes later
Brief Answer: no, you are not pregnant Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Please relax; you are not pregnant. I tell you this because you had sexual intercourse immediately the day after your periods. Also, you took Ipill within two hours of the act. This makes it impossible for you to get pregnant. The bleeding that you experienced is withdrawal bleeding due to ipill intake. And the white discharge can be regarded as just the excess of normal discharge. Please do not worry about this, and do not be scared. You are not pregnant. Wish you good health. Regards,