Took i pill after having sex. Any chances of pregnancy?

Mar 2016

I just had sex....i just went inside her pussy n came...she took ipill within an there chance of being pregnant??
Posted Mon, 25 Nov 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. S Patra 44 minutes later
Brief Answer: PREGNANCY CHANCE LESS THAN 1%. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for writing to us. Taking I-pill (contains Levonorgestrel) within 1 hr of unprotected sex gives more than 95% protection against unwanted pregnancy. In this case, her chance of pregnancy is quite low (less than 1%) and it depends on her fertile period. Most women get withdrawal bleeding (similar to period) within 7 to 10 days and next cycle may be delayed for 1-2 weeks due to hormonal imbalance and mental stress. It is quite common and physiological phenomena. However, she needs to undergo one home pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy if her period is delayed more than one week. She must avoid mental stress and maintain a healthy life style. Hope, I have answered your query. Let me know, if you need any clarification. Wish your good health and practice safe sex in future also. Regards, Dr Soumen For future query, you can directly approach me through WWW.WWWW.WW