Took clonazepam, also took tylenol. Dangerous?

I took a .5 mg Clonazepam about 2 hours ago. And without thinking I just took 2 Tylenol PM. Is this dangerous?
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 33 minutes later

Thanks for the query

Clonazepam is an anxiolytic drug and is used for many indications.There would not be any serious effect of Tylenol PM and Clonazepam taken together.

Increased drowsiness and tiredness can be felt due to the diphenhydramine part in Tylenol PM.

Kindly avoid driving or operating any machine etc which might cause any harm if you are sleepy.

It is better to take rest for few hours and avoid any kind of work.

Drink lots of water and avoid smoking and alcohol as it may further interact with it.

Have proper diet.

If you feel any unusual symptom consider visiting a GP for evaluation.

Hope this answers your query.I will be available for follow up if any.