Took butt enhancement pill. Facing full body problem. What to do now?

Question
what happens if male took took butt enhancement pills? i already taken 3 pills...i facing full body problems...plz help me
Posted Tue, 7 May 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Maruti Karale 30 minutes later
Hello!

I would be able to help you much better if you could tell the name of pill and what it contains?
Is it a herbal medicine?
Please check for the content written over the tablet strip.

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you.

Follow-up: Took butt enhancement pill. Facing full body problem. What to do now? 14 hours later
TMRPS AE2 pills,, by mistakenly , i was taken those 3 pills, right now i stopped ..plz help out..am facing hands and leg pains..

Answered by Dr. Maruti Karale 6 hours later
Hi!
Thanks for the reply.

TMRPS AE2 pills are a natural product, ingredients of which are not mentioned by the manufacturer.

Now, you should stop taking more pills and drink more water. Opioid analgesics or NSAIDs will help for pain relief. If you notice any problems like breathing difficulty, decreased urine output, fast or slow heart rate, visit to the doctor immediately.

Hope I answered your query.

Thank you.