Took antibiotic for mersa. Having pain with decreased function in elbow. Any ideas?

In 2008 reason not known, I developed anirbotic mersa in my elbow. my gp knew verry little about it , precscribed almost enery antibonitic. After 4 months the only results was no morning breath. He did advice me to see ifecttiouds dr. I did he had me simi cured in 1 month . had an accident adout 6mths later to same arm , it came back .every doctor I ask if it could come back gave me the deer in HL. I was attached by a pit bull which bit me im same place, sure enough it was back. the antibotic that infection dr gave . thst got in control was Docloxacillin 500. I got my family to call this in. at one point it looked like it wased't going to work. Then swelling started going down and redness fsdded. they tell me a port has to run from my neck to my heatr and take IV for a period. each time my arm has less functino ( right and I am Righy handed) some times I have tu brush my teath with my left hand. Try it some time. also pain always.
Why are most family doctors unaware of mersa re-accurance, none I talk to diden't it could reamain dormit in your body? The way I found out is that Medical college of XXXXXXX now by another name told me they a dept speciaslzeing in mersa reacurance.
Posted Tue, 15 Jan 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Jyoti Patil 3 hours later

From the history you have provided, I have understood that you have a pain and decreased function in your right elbow.

But, the condition you have mentioned "Anirbotic mersa", I not familiar with it. I am sorry; your query seems a bit ambiguous to me. Are you talking about MRSA recurrence and its antibiotic here? Please let me know if I am wrong.

Is it possible for you to upload any of your reports regarding the diagnosis and treatment taken so far? It will be helpful for me to understand the health concern exactly.

I will be awaiting your reply with some reports to help you better. You have a feature to upload the reports by yourself on the right side of this query page. Please utilize the same.