Took an oxicodone after a drink. Normal?

I accidentaly took an oxicodone 10/ 325 ( Watson) after 4 beers!! Will I be ok?
Posted Tue, 25 Dec 2012 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 16 minutes later

I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

Important aspects of your query are:
•     25 year old male
•     Concern related to health after use of an oxicodone 10/ 325 (Watson) with 4 beers.

Oxycodonee 325/10(WATSON) contain Acetaminophen 325mg and oxycodone hydrochloride 10 mg.

A single tablet use of oxycodone 10mg with 4 beers will not harm you, but visit physician if you develop respiratory difficulty. There is also increase chances of acidity, for that you can take antacid.

Acetaminophen/oxycodone 325 mg / 10 mg has a high potential for abuse and addiction even after few days of use. So avoid its use in future..

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.