Took abortion pill. Started diarrhea, no bleeding. What should I do next?

Hi I took 7 APO 200 mcg to terminate pregnacy and all I had was diarreah for a couple hours no bleedin or nothing else I took it 2 days ago....I am pregnant still so should I take more and put it under the tongue and into my vagina
Posted Thu, 25 Apr 2013 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Shanti Vennam 1 hour later

Firstly, I would like to say that medical abortion should be performed under the guidance of a specialist after the presence of an intrauterine pregnancy is confirmed along with the period of gestation. Otherwise, there is the danger of excessive bleeding, incomplete abortion or the chance of trying to abort an ectopic pregnancy with XXXXXXX consequences.

Moreover, intake of 7 tablets at a time is not advisable at any stage of the stipulated gestation period. Dosage of the drug depends on the period of pregnancy. The diarrhea is most likely due to the prostaglandin release initiated by the medication, a side effect of the drug. As you are not bleeding, I would advice you to see a gynecologist and take a proper advice. Please do not self medicate yourself as it is going to be XXXXXXX

Hope I have clarified your doubt. Please get back if you need further clarifications. I will be happy to help.