Ask a Urologist   »  

Took a home UTI test. LEU was 125++. Do I have a UTI?

Jul 2012

I took a home UTI test, and my LEU was 125++, do I have a UTI? do I need to see a Dr.?
Posted Sun, 4 Nov 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 51 minutes later
It does appear so. Do go across & XXXXXXX your GP. This is if this report is coupled with a burning urine or increased frequency, nausea, fever or some such symptoms.
If not, please do have a couple of beers (alchoholic or not depending on your preference) along with lots of water to help 'flush ' out the infection & if mild burning, one may add any urinary alkaliniser that you may be able to pick up from your local pharmacy or supermarket. Do help this helps you out! Cheers & Good Luck!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD