Took MDMA pill. Experiencing pain and tightness in chest with shortness of breath. Concerned

I took 2 pills of MDMA in one weekend about two weeks ago. I felt fine the next days just a little chest pain. It has now been two weeks and I feel tightness in my chest and shortness of breath sometimes. It is nothing severe but just slight discomfort and I also feel fatigue. Should I be concerned?
Posted Fri, 26 Apr 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Enrique Molina 42 minutes later
You should not take this lightly. MDMA is a very XXXXXXX drug, that can affect your heart and all your vessels in your body. Moreover, you can never be sure what exact substances were in the pills you took, as this pills are made in "home" labs.
The fact that you are so young makes it unlikely that you are having a heart attack, however if you are genetically predisposed you may have suffered some significant damage. I have seen teenagers die because of these drugs, and a few others admitted to the intensive care unit on the verge of dying.
I recommend you visiting a doctor as soon as you can to check on your heart in particular, but also your lungs.
Please avoid any drugs. It is not worth it.