Took H pylori medications. Feeling belching, sick, weight loss, confusion and lack of bowel movement. Advise?

doctor i have used h pylori medications one year ago, but i got sick, my stomach symtoms got worse. i have devoloped a forefull belching, severe weight loss. confussion and lack of bowel movement and sleepness
Posted Sat, 14 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Venkat Sivayogi 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Recurrence of H.pylori associated with GERD.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to Healthcare Magic,

The worst part of H.pylori is its recurrence. In majority of cases recurrence of H.pylori is common even after complete course of antibiotic therapy. Along with this problem I suspect there are chances of GERD(gastro esophageal reflux disease) also in your case.

You are complaining of severe weight loss ,this should be considered seriously because severe weight loss is warning sign of any hidden pathology.

I suggest you to consult a gastroenterologist to get an fresh endoscopy & done test for H.pylori and sonogram of entire abdomen to rule out any other pathologies and should be sorted out what will be causing this weight loss.

If you have any further doubts,let me know.