Took 512 pain pills. Breathing makes noise. What can be done?

I took some 512 pain pills and my breathin make noices a lil bit,wats wrong with me??
Posted Sun, 9 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 5 days later

Thank you for putting up your problem to Healthcare Magic!
if you have taken the pain killer pills in that big number over a short span of time say in a day or so then you have created a disaster because that is a XXXXXXX drug overdose and the symptoms you are having denote the poisonous effect of the drug.
your life may be in danger in that case and you must go to ER as soon as possible.
If you have taken a different amount of pills or over a long duration then put a follow up query giving finer details.
I hope this information would be both informative and helpful for you