Took 5 mg of propranolol. Will there be any side effects?

I took a single 5 mg dose of propranolol a week ago. Would this have left my system by now? Or does it leave side effects
Posted Wed, 27 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please follow the suggestions below... Detailed Answer: Hi, The dose of propanolol you were taking was very small and since a week ago. With regards to side effects, as long as you are healthy and do not have any complain, there is nothing to worry about. What is more, you took that pill long time ago (about 1 week), so, its effect is over now. Hope this eased your worries! Wish you health and no need to take such pills anymore! p.s. if you have further concern, do not hesitate to contact me!