Toddler has cough, runny nose and sneezing problem. What cure should be done?

my one month old might be sickmy daughter just turned one month on Wednesday. she's always had a mucus sound in the back of the throat since she was born & the doctor told me it was nothing to worry about, as of last might she's been coughing and sneezing & now has a runny nose. what does it sound like to you & can I give her anything?
Posted Sat, 30 Mar 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 16 minutes later

The runny nose, sneezing all could be due to infection , most probably viral. All you need to do is to clear her nose with saline drops to help her breathe easily.

If there is fever, give her tylenol.

If she is less active, not taking feeds, crying incessantly, having difficulty in breathing, take her to the doctor immediately.

I hope that answers your question.
If you have no more questions, kindly rate this service.

Dr.Ratnakar Kini