To get menstrual cycle regularly which tips I need to follow?

To get menstrual cycle regularly which tips i need to follow
Posted Fri, 16 Aug 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Guru 3 hours later

Thank you for consulting HealthcareMagic!

I am really sorry to inform you that there won't be good tips to get regular menstrual cycles. However, there exists few disorders which can lead irregular menstrual cycles. These include certain conditions like hypothyroidism, PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome, hyperprolactinaemia, weight-related ovulation disorders, other endocrine disorders, PID (Pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis, uterine and cervical abnormalities. These should be ruled out by undergoing investigations like thyroid function tests, serum prolactin, FSH, LH, androgen levels, Endometrial biopsy, transvaginal ultrasound, Hysteroscopy, laparoscopy etc depending on physical examination findings.

Based on your medication history, I think that you have hypothyroidism. So, I suggest you to you get appropriate follow up treatment for this as it can lead to irregular cycles.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, please let me know!
If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.

Wish you good health.