Tiredness, swollen lymph node on neck, raised wbc count and bumps on inner thigh. Any ideas?

I have a small bump on my inner thigh about 2 inches below my groin. I noticed it about 4 months ago. It doesn't hurt and hasn't seemed to change much in size. It feels like it is skinny and long going inward. It might even be two separate bumps. The surface of my skin looks like a small bump and is a little discolored. There doesn't seem to be a head to it like a pimple. I've also been feeling very tired and my whole body aches. My glands in my neck have been swollen and my white blood cell count is high but I haven't been sick. Any idea what this might be or if the two things may be related?
Posted Sun, 24 Mar 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 54 minutes later
Swollen lymph node in neck along with raised WBC count points towards an infective cause. This could be previous episode of sore throat, fever, ear or nose infection or any furuncle abscess over scalp, face that has led to a swollen lymph node or it could be a primary infection of lymph node itself.
Feeling of malaise or body ache could be due to any infection or due to hypothyroidism also.

I do not find any correlation in the lump present in your groin and above mentioned symptoms. It could be an abscess, skin tag, molluscum contagiosum, sebaceous cyst or lipoma.
I would advise you to consult a physician nearby so that the cause for swollen lymph node, raised WBC count and groin lesion could be figured out.

Hope that helps. Should there be any other doubt , feel free to write back.