Tiredness, dizziness, weakness, eye problem, weird feeling, no fever. What could be this?

Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases
For the past two days I have been feeling "weird" I feel overly tired despite having slept well. I feel dizzy, weak and have a really hard time focusing my eyes. I don't have a fever, but I overall, I don't feel well. I've been able to eat, drink and go to the bathroom without a problem.
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Hema Yadav 2 hours later

Feeling tired and dizzy could result from low blood pressure, anemia, hormonal disturbance or psychological stress.

As you have mentioned, change of environment too can cause stress on the body.

Sometimes the change in the diet may cause imbalances in the normal blood sugar and hormonal physiology.

Sometimes the weather or pollution may cause lethargy.

As of now if you can eat and sleep well it doesn't XXXXXXX worrisome issue.

But if you can consult any doctor who can check your blood pressure and blood sugar atleast, that would rule out any significant cause and relieve your doubts.

He may also prescribe you a multivitamin supplement if he feels the need.

Hope I have answered your query. Do write back if you have any more queries.