Tired, discomfort while breathing, leg and arm pain

Tired, bit of uneasy while breathing.
Leg and Arm pain

All above has started only from yesterday
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 2 hours later
Hello and thanks for the query,

Alot of what you report may be from the pregnancy. During pregnancy you will be gaining a significant amount of weight and sometimes your hemoglobin level will drop a bit as well. The combination of hormonal changes, weight gain and mild anemia will frequently lead to quite a bit of fatigue.

Another possible factor here is the TT injection. This can sometimes cause a bit of fatigue or some body aches as well. This is usually a temporary thing and should improve within 48 hours if your symptoms are due to the injection.

If for some reason your symptoms persist for more than 3 days I think you should call your OB for a consultation. Your OB may wish to check a blood test to make sure your blood counts are remaining normal.

Lastly it is critically important that you continue to eat well and that you push yourself to exercise each and every day. Brisk walking is generally quite good for a pregnant female.

Thanks again for the query. I hope you find this to be an informative experience. If you have any additional concerns I would be happy to address them.

Dr. Galamaga