Ask a Urologist   »  

Tip of penis burns when urinating, masturbating twice daily, yellow pus, reddish

Question
The tip of penis burns when urinating. All these started happening after I masturbated twice in a day. Two days later I masturbated again and now I have yellow pus (only when i squeeze it)in the tip of my penis and it's also a bit red, I'm thinking I must of hurt something.
Posted Thu, 20 Sep 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Sumitra Kumar Mukherjee 3 hours later
Dear Mr. AAAAA
I am sorry to hear that. With your history it suggests you have got an infection of the urethra. (Urethritis) I do not think masturbation got any anything to do with that.
I think you should see your Doctor as soon as possible. You should collect a sample of urine when you see your Doctor. Make sure you collect midstream urine.
Your Doctor may take a swab for the dsicharge and send that along with your urine sample for culture and sensitivities. In the mean time your Doctor may put you on antibiotics. You should drink plenty of fluids. You may take paracetamol as necessary for the pain. Your antibiotic may need changing when the pathological reports comes.
Kindest regards
SKMukherjee