Tiny brown spots on arms. Suggest the treatment?

I am a 25 year old female about two years ago I started getting what started off as tiny red spots that turn into brown dots. I currently have about 20 of them, some are dark and some are light. It's weird because it only shows up on my arms. One of them I recently received today and I was wondering what these are. Most people who inquired about this are a little bit older than me so I don't know if my answer would be the same as theirs. I want to know how I can stop this before I end up only wearing long sleeves, and I live in Hawai'i so its mostly humid.
Posted Mon, 4 Nov 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 1 hour later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Dear Madam,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well looking into your problems honestly it will be very difficult to put everything in one picture but still we can discuss the possibilities . One thing that needs to be ruled out is Purpura . Did you ever got your platelet count checked . Thrombocytopenia can lead to such problems . It can be ITP as you are just 25 years of age .

If it is not purpura then it could be some skin problem . I will advise you to see a physician and get yourself evaluated for same . Any precaution will depend upon the cause .