Tingling sensation while standing or sitting. MRI, NCS test normal. Found leukocytosis. Required treatment?

I am having electric sensations or tingling sensation while standing or sitting in a particular position for long time where some part is pressured a little more.As an example when i am riding two wheeler for more than 5 min my palms will start having electric sensations and i have to shake the palms to have them back to normal.As these symptoms started a long back and due to the lack of diagnosis it became worse now and i am having the same sensation in the head now while sleeping and my sleep is also getting affected.The medications i took (Maxgabalin and Naprosyn) didnt helped.As my MRI,NCS tests were normal ,Please suggest how i should approach now.These problem has started before three years and continue to getting worse.Please help me in this regard and tell me what are the tests i should take to get all the details.Also from past three moths i started getting severe back and neck pain. Now I am seeing a chiropractor for my back and neck pain and I am getting some kind of relief from it.But still the strange burning sensation in my body continues to increase.I am attaching a detailed blood report here.Everything is normal in it except it says leucocytosis.So my question is,are the symptoms in my body somehow related to leucocytosis and if yes what should be the treatment.
Waiting for reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Posted Wed, 20 Mar 2013 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 1 hour later
Hi there, thanks for asking. I read the result of your lab investigations and fortunately the result is normal. It appears that you may have some disk issues in your neck area. It is a common problem and many people might have at at the fourth decade of their life. Tingling in the hands is one of the symptoms. The tingling becomes more prominent when your hand stays in a position for a period of time. It can be related to your job. For example if you work for more than one hour on the computer and you should hold your neck and head in the same position, you at risk for it. The pain can also radiates to your back since all the nerves pass the neck in order to go to the head area. You may ask your doctor to request for X rays (anterior-posterior, lateral and oblique views) to see if any thing can be observed (like disk narrowing, tiny bone particles, etc). I wish you the best health.
Follow-up: Tingling sensation while standing or sitting. MRI, NCS test normal. Found leukocytosis. Required treatment? 8 hours later
Thanks for the reply.I have done a c-spine mri few days back and that shows mild
spondylytis in neck area.I am going to a chiropractor for the treatment now.
But my question is ,does the leucocytosis has anything to do with my health problem ?
As shown in the report I have leucosytosis,Can that be the reason of burning sensation in my body?
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 2 hours later
Hi there, thanks for asking. It is less likely to be related to leukocytosis.
Your leukocytosis is related to lymphocytosis, which could be related to a chronic viral infection like infectious mononucleosis or cytomegalovirus or some other issues. It is could to check it after several weeks after consulting with your doctor to see if it is decreasing or increasing to understand about the situation more.
Feel free to ask me any question.
I wish you a good health.