Tingling on right side of head, sharp throb behind right eye, sleeplessness. Is it Brain disorder?

I have ongoing tingling on the top righthand side of head and down right side of head with sharp throb around behind right eye area that is persistent andcomes and goes every few minutes - it has been like this for two days and is affecting my sleep, painkillers don't seem to work - not sure whether it is related to possible brain disorder or not
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later

I would be able to answer your query well , if you can provide me with some more details on your problem like :

1) Do you have any associated symptoms like dizziness, nausea, blurring of vision,running nose etc ?

2) Do you have any problems in the extremities like weakness in the limbs or tingling in the limbs ?

3) Do you have palpitation or increased heart rate ?

4) What medication have you been using till now ?

Anticipating your response,