Tingling, numbness, gastric reflux, candida penis, folliculitis, hairy tongue, alopecia

Hello Doctor, first sorry for my English, it is possible two anti HIV tests Third-generation (41 days) and 8 anti hiv testing of fourth generation ag+ac (137dias, 205dias, 256dias, 286dias, 301dias, 320dias, 383dias, 424dias) made in three different laboratories do not detect the infection? Should not produce antibodies, not detect the p24 ag? I also vrdl, HTLV, hep c, hep b, 6 and 1 year all negative. Did immunoglobulin igg 1230 (600-1500), immunoglobulin igm 74 (50-350). 1.1 CD4/CD8 CD4 832(10 months), 1.2 CD4/CD8 CD4 812(12 months), 1.3 CD4/CD8 CD4 788(14 months). My symptoms are persistent and follow me after the accident - tingling, numbness in the body, gastric reflux, candida penis, much folliculitis, hairy tongue, alopecia aerata, excess of cold feet and hand tremors.. I need more tests?So many modern tests and after a long time can lose the infection? I've been with my very emotionally moved.Thanks. XXXXXXX
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 2 hours later
Thanks for the query,

The symptoms that you have told have nothing to do with HIV or Hep B or Hep C?
Do you have weight loss, persistent fever, diarrohoea for the last few weeks?

What accident did you have?

I am suspecting Polyglandular syndrome as the diagnosis for your problems.

Please get yourself checked by an XXXXXXX medicine specialist.
Get your thyroid hormone levels tested, also get a complete hemogram, liver and renal profile tests.

Hope i have answered your queries,i will be available for follow up.
Follow-up: Tingling, numbness, gastric reflux, candida penis, folliculitis, hairy tongue, alopecia 28 minutes later
I have not had time to match any fever, I have grown a little bit of weight and had a little diarrhea.
I recently did a blood test and everything went normal and my liver enzymes are also normal.
Doctor My fear is if it is possible so long and with so many modern anti HIV tests, have not detected?
The translation went wrong above.
I meant that I did not have fever.
Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 20 minutes later
Thanks for your reply,

As you do not have fever, weight loss or significant diarrohoea, it is unlikely that you have HIV/AIDS.

Even if you had HIV, the long battery of tests that you have already undergone would certainly have detected it. So, take out the HIV fear out of your mind.

Discuss Polyglandular syndrome with your internist and get tested for Thyroid profile.