Tingling in hands, fingers go white when cold

ENT Specialist
I have intermittent tingling in my hands and some fingers go white when cold.
Posted Mon, 17 Sep 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Ravinder Sharma 2 hours later
Hello, I am Dr Ravinder Sharma. Based on the symptoms (off and tingling in hands and white fingers) described it appears that you probably are suffering from Raynaud’s disease - disease affecting blood flow in fingers leading to ischemia and white fingers. . Other causes include frostbite, hypothyroidism, carpel tunnel syndrome, peripheral neuropathy. I would advise you a check up with a physician to conclude.

I hope this answers your query. Do let me know if you need further information about it.

With regards
Ravinder Sharma