Tingling in abdominal area, nausea. Gall bladder removed recently. What causes tingling?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
I have tingly waves that run through my entire abdominal area? Sometimes nauseated and drinking milk helps with discomfort when my stomach is empty but does not help wih the waves of tingliness. These are the only sx. Recently had gallbladder removed but had tingling feeling before that too. What causes the tingling? I'm a 55 yo white female with no other health issues.
Posted Wed, 30 May 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Follow-up: Tingling in abdominal area, nausea. Gall bladder removed recently. What causes tingling? 10 minutes later
I have never had a colonoscopy or endoscopy but if I need testing I will have to swallow a camera because I have such a severe fear of sedation. Can the swallow camera detect H Pylorie?
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 5 hours later

Thanks for posting your query

I would need some information before I can come to a clinical impression as only tingling is a symptom of nerve involvement rather than a gastro intestinal symptoms

Can you precisely describe the pattern of sensation like burning, dull, colicky etc ?

Is there any relation with meals ?

How is it relieved ?

How long does it last ?

Are there any aggravating factors ?

Regarding endoscopy, you can very well get it done without sedation ? But what is the indication ?

H Pylori can be diagnosed from a blood or stool sample also ?

Hope this helps
Am available for followup queries
Get Well Soon