Tingling feeling in right arm and right side of the back. Is this a sign of an illness?

ENT Specialist
I have a tingling feeling going down the right arm and right side of the back when I move my neck and look down, sometimes I have a constant tingling feeling in my right arm. Can you help in telling me what this is ?
5 hours ago     
Posted Wed, 6 Nov 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Cervical Spondylosis

Detailed Answer:
Hi Mam,
I have gone through your query.

It suggests that you may be suffering from cervical spondylosis.
To reach the near diagnosis and exclude the other disease , you may need a thorough physical examination , MRI scan of neck and EMG.
Neck immobilization with soft collars, pain management, cervical traction and physiotherapy prove to be efficacious in this disease.
If you have any doubt, I will be available for your query.