Tingling feeling in arms and hands, indigestion. No chest pain

I keep burping and have tingling/pins and needles in my left arm and hand, no chest pain now but had indigestion pain earlier
Posted Sat, 23 Jun 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Abid 39 minutes later
Hi there,

I will try to help you out regarding your problem.

As per your query, you are 51 year old female with history of tingling / pins and needles in left arm and hand with no evidence of chest pain - keeping your history in mind, I want to tell you tingling / numbness and pins like sensation are probably because of involvement of sensory nerves. You could probably be having a cervical spine problem and some sort of pressure over sensory nerve.

I do not feel what you have could be related to the heart as you do not any associated cardiac symptoms.

I will suggest you to get your X-ray cervical spine followed by consultation from Neurologist that will be the right way to solve your problem.

Hope I was able to provide you with useful information which guides you to your proper treatment.
If you found my response helpful, please leave your feedback by closing this discussion. Yet, if you have any further concerns, I will be glad to assist you.

Thanks and wish you good health.