Tightness of throat after taking slimquick diet pills. Should I stop?

Hi I am currently taking slimquick diet pills(fat burner), I keep feeling a tightness in my throat.Should i stop taking them? I am also looking to start taking raspberry ketones pills with the slimquick and acai berry supplements. Are these safe to take?
Posted Thu, 27 Sep 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Sourav Ganguly 1 hour later

Tightness in throat seems to be a side effect of slimquick diet pills; and if this side effect appears then it is advised to stop it. Otherwise condition may aggravate. Better to switch on to other fat burner.

Consult with your physician/nutritionist about its supplement. Raspberry ketones pills and acai berry supplements are safe to take. Till today there are no data about its major side effects. So you can take both of them with the opinion of your physician.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer and write a review.

Wish you a speedy recovery.

Best Wishes,
Dr Sourav Ganguly