Tightness in stomach, cramps, nausea, soreness, bloating. Treatment ?

General Surgeon
2 days ago I ate some sausage and a few hours later my stomach felt tight and crampy with waves of naseua. Yesterday my stomach was tight and felt bloated and still today my stomach hurts if I push on it, like I did a 100 sit-ups and am sore. I have gone to the bathroom and still have no relief. I am not in pain unless I push on it.
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 31 minutes later

After going through your query ,it appears that sausage has either infected your gastrointestinal tract or has produced some allergy or indigestion ,leading to nausea and colicky pain ( tight and cramp y waves,that may continue to hurt for day or two .) or tenderness ( pain only on pushing).

Such problems may take few days(2-5) to subside spontaneously , as body immunity overcomes them. Your pharmacist can dispense you some antispasmodic medicines for relief. Check it.

If no spontaneous relief even after few days ,it is not bad to take opinion of physician and get evaluated.Take plenty of liquids ,avoid fatty ,fried foods for few days.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”