Tight spot next to belly button, there is a scar from laparoscopic incision. Pregnancy in trouble?

I'm 24 weeks pregnant and have a tight spot right next to my belly button. It is fairly constant. I know I shouldn't worry, but last night, I was pulling a hard pelican case from the back of an suv and it bumped against my belly. I also have some scarring from a laproscopic incision near the belly button. Not sure if that is playing a role.
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 10 hours later

The spot can be simple stretch XXXXXXX due to breakdown of subcutaneous tissue.

If there is scarring the chances of stretching are more.
It is better to wait and watch , if it is increasing in size then you can show it to a dermatologist
Apply aloe vera ointment on it.

Hope I have answered your query. Any further query is most welcome.

Wishing you a safe pregnancy.