Ask a Urologist   »  

Tight foreskin, discomfort masturbating. What is the solution? Should I consult a urologist?

Question
My penis foreskin is tight and I am not able to masturbate with ease... the foreskin went behind the penis head and didnt come back to the normal position. Only recently it came back and now i dont feel comfortable when i masturbate. please tell me a solution to this. should i consult a urologist for this
Posted Sat, 7 Jul 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 52 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

You are suffering with a condition known as Phimosis.

Non surgical and surgical, both treatments are available.

For evaluation, you should consult a general Surgeon or an Urologist, so that he can discuss the suitable option for you with you.

Surgery is simple and doesn't have side effects.

If you have any further query in this regard, please feel free to ask.

With good wishes,