Tigboderm, allergy, acne, red reaction

hi Doctor, i used a cream called Tigboderm on my face to get rid of allergy, when ever i had acne i used it . i think my skin got prone to this medicine and now as i m not using it from last five days i m getting small red reaction all over my face. Please help!
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Deepak Anvekar 55 minutes later

The development of the reaction could be due to allergy or it could be due to rashes due to a totally different condition. For proper diagnosis, a visual examination of the lesion would be helpful.

You can upload images of the lesions in the right side of the query box, which after going through would help me in suggesting you better.

Please do confirm by writing here about the uploading of the photo as to suggest you at the earliest.

I would like to provide you with specific suggestions after going through the photo.

Awaiting your response.