Tick bite, pain in scalp, coldness, pain during eye movement, did TBE, borreliosis. Serious?

I am waiting some results for a TBE and borreliosis. I got bitten by thicks last month.

The doctor told me that if I feel something weird I should go back the hospital.

Two days ago I started having a weird pain in my scalp, pain when I move my eyes and coldness. I do not know if it is reason enough to go back to the hospital. Should I go to the doctor again? I feel the weight of my hair pulling and int hurts the scalp.

Description of the pain: Feels like when you make a very thight ponytail and you release it.

Temperature: 37.1 Centigrades
Posted Tue, 1 May 2012 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 22 minutes later

Borreliosis or Lyme's disease is usually associated with symptoms related to digestive tract, cognitive and mental abilities affection, body temperature variations, etc. The symptoms like you are having- sensation of hair pulling on your scalp- such neural disturbances are not seen.

Pain on moving the eyes might be due to anxiety related headache. You can take Acetaminophen for symptomatic relief. If it does not improve on taking Acetaminophen, then you can consult your physician for further evaluation.

A body temperature of 37.1 degrees is nothing to worry. Such mild variations in temperature are a normal occurrence.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.