Thyroid test shows TSH: 2.7. Hemoglobin low. RDW high. Having urinary discomfort. Suggestions?

Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX (from Marlys HCM0000)She asked me to get my Thyroid lab results.
2/10/12 TSH /With Reflex 2.780. 3/23/12 TSH Sensitive 1.9. 5/3/12 TSH with Reflex 1.280. 6/13/12 TSH Sensitive 1.250. 3/11/13 TSH Sensitive 3.880 4/2/13 TSH Sensitive 1/180. 7/12/13 TSH Sensitive 1.310. Normal Range being 0.300-500. ulU/ml
The reports have not given the T3 or T4 results, just the TSH.
My Hemoglobin has been LOW for some time, Red Blood Count is LOW, and the Hematocrit LOW, and RDW HIGH, but Transferring IBC LOW. Plus I have been noted as Anemic for some time. I have also had an abnormal XXXXXXX for years. Now lately with all these infections, and the Urinary discomfort and a possible removal of the Monarc Sling that was put in on 1/2006, due to the fact it has been torn for quite a number of years. This Chronic dry cough and tickle in my throat has gotten so much worse.
I appreciate any suggestions. Thanks again for all of your time Dr. XXXXXXX

FYI--My Thyroid started in 1968 with a goiter-- off and on with medication ever since. The Doctor found a small lymph node enlarged in the right ride of my esophagus, and again with my throat feeling so strange and the tight feeling, and the chronic cough, and tickle, which has gotten much worse---could it be the Sjogren's also? There does not seem to be a specialist for Sjogren's--IS IT CONNECTED TO OUR GLANDS????
I see the Urologist Specialist today as to my vaginal discomfort. (He and the gastroenterologist are in the same clinic, and have discussed my digestive discomfort with belching, gas, lower left pain, and occasionally diarrhea also. ) I pray all will be well.
Wanted to keep you informed. Thanks again. XXXXX
Posted Wed, 16 Oct 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 2 days later
Brief Answer:
All TSH values are within range.

Detailed Answer:
Dear ma'm, regards! Good that you found time to collect all your TSH values and put them up here for me. I really appreciate your efforts.All TSH values seem to be within range, but to comment that the dose of thyroxine that you are taking is the right dose, I would like to have T3 and T4 as well. Your anemia may be macrocytic plus microcytic, and may respond to Iron, B12, folic acid and protein supplements. Chronic cough may also respond with the improvement of anemia.
High XXXXXXX Sjogren's are CTD i.e. Rheumatologist may be able to answer you better. chronic cough may be due to Sjogren's or chronic reflux oesophagitis. You are anyways seeing a urologist and gastroenterologist today so you can seek answers to urinary infection and reflux. Thanks again and take care.
Follow-up: Thyroid test shows TSH: 2.7. Hemoglobin low. RDW high. Having urinary discomfort. Suggestions? 2 days later
I can not find the T3 or T4 but was told that they were also with the normal ranges. On Wednesday I will be having the Monarc Sling removed as an Outpatient, and I pray maybe that this will elevated the pain that I have had in the lower left abdomen area. I have also wondered if this may be related to my spine, as there is a very sensitive spot in the back to the left of the spinal cord, approx. along the same line as the pain. Oh well, time will tell. Thank you so much for your time and cooperation.
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 30 hours later
Brief Answer:
All the very best to you ma'm.

Detailed Answer:
Dear ma'm, it is fine if you could not find your T3, T4 reports. Please go ahead with your wednesday procedure. I wish you all the very best, and I hope that you will be relieved of your pain. Regards!
Thanks, I appreciate your interest, and like you very much, BUT I must cancel this service as of TODAY. I just got out of the Hospital, and had the Monarc Sling removed. I pray all went well.
I TRIED TO SEND AN EMAIL TO CUSTOMERCARE@HEALTHMAGIC--AS I can no longer afford this, I am an 81 year old XXXXXXX on a very fixed income. But the email did not go through. Could you please follow up on this, and let me know that it was cancelled,PLEASE. I will highly recommend your service, but just can't afford this anymore. I will try again also to get this through to the Company.
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Management has to decide.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Ma'm, i understand your problem but this is something that I cannot help you with. I am a doctor on the panel and I am supposed to answer the queries whatever come across my way. As far as cancelling a query and refunding is concerned I am not aware of the protocol. But surely I can tell you if you stop putting up queries this service will automatically discontinue. Regards and all the very best.