Thyroid test report suggests high TSH, low FT4. Advise medication and diet

Hi Sir !
I am XXXXXXX XXXXXXX From a recent thyroid test report of mine I found my FT3- normal, FT4- Low and FTSH- High as the Report attached.
Sir I want you to please go through the attached report and tell me what are the problems and how can I can get rid of this problem. Please specify DOs and DON'Ts for me. Please sir tell me in brief which will be helpful for me.
Thank You.
Posted Mon, 29 Apr 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 15 hours later
Your labs indicate an underactive thyroid. There is nothing to worry. It is a fairly common and treatable condition. It requires lifelong treatment with a medication called levothyroxine. I believe the brand name in India is Eltroxin. A typical starting dose is 50 to 75 mcg and then further adjustments are made based upon blood test results about 6 weeks later. Within a few months, a stable dose is arrived at. most men need about 100-125 mcg daily. As long as you take this medicine regularly for life, there are no complications as long as you periodically monitor your labs to ensure hormone levels are in the range of normal. Peruse this weblink for more information. WWW.WWWW.WW
And this one too

It would be ideal to see an endocrinologist in person to get an initial evaluation.

Sometimes, one starts out with a lower dose if the individual has heart disease or an irregular heart rhythm , or in an elderly person , or someone with osteoporosis.
Follow-up: Thyroid test report suggests high TSH, low FT4. Advise medication and diet 12 hours later
I have uploaded the checklist of my symptoms and photos of my throat.
Please go through it and tell me what is the status of my diseases now. Do I have Hypothyroidism or anything else. What can I do to activate my thyroid functioning to its normal position again. Is life long medication the only solution for this or there is any other alternative ?
Sir, tell me the the best treatment I need for this Seeing the checklist of my symptoms. I'll be grateful to you for your kind attention. Thank you.
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 2 hours later
Thank you for sending the information. I reviewed it thoroughly

You clearly have hypothyroidism. There appears to be no major thyroid enlargement in the pictures. However to appreciate the structure of the thyroid a physical examination (physician's fingers) is helpful.

You have several classic symptoms and signs of hypothyroidism
and would benefit from starting treatment soon