Thyroid sometimes overactive. Taking tapazole and coversyl. Suggest naturapath

Ayurveda Specialist
hemme operations 2 years ago. Thyroid sometimes overactive ths .03 taking tapazole 1 when I took 2 tapazole went to Overactivel blood pressure pills - coversyl - to-day bottom number is staying too low. The closest naturapath in Etbicoke (Toronto) that does the XXXXXXX Therapy and injections called Traumeel. bevkoljanin@s
Posted Sat, 7 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Munish Sood 11 hours later
Brief Answer: Contact Information Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXX I'm an Ayurveda Physician and while going through your concern I contacted my Friend in Canada who gave me the following information for your kind perusal .Wellness Institute 954 Royal York Rd Toronto, Ontario M8X 2E5 Phone:416-234-1888 PS. best known effect of XXXXXXX therapy is on the Autonomic Nervous System [ANS] i.e. if it is carried out in a gentle manner then person feel like they are in deep meditation [both blood pressure and Overactive thyroid are related with ANS, thus will significantly improve the problem. . The improved blood flow will also supply additional nutrients and oxygen to speed the repair of any injury. Dr. Munish Sood Consultant & Physician Naimittika