Throbbing and pulsing in forehead

Orthopaedic Surgeon
throbing and pulsing in my forehead
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 40 minutes later

You have provided a very short description of your problem. I would like to have few more details to be specific in my opinion. Hence please answer the following:

1. Since when are you having these symptoms? Is this the first episode of such illness?

2. Is there any associated nausea, vomiting, sore throat, nasal congestion, etc?

3. Any vision problems- blurred vision, seeing flashes of light, etc? Do you use corrective spectacles?

4. What treatments have you taken till now?

You have a feature to upload the reports by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.

I feel the symptoms you are having need to be further investigated.

However, you may consider taking simple analgesics like Tab. Ibuprofen 400mg after food for immediate relief of pain.

I reassure you that you will be fine.

Please do not worry.

Awaiting your response.