Throat pain.lump.shortness of breath,back pain

today i was climing some steps.when i got to the top my throat felt like it had a lump in it. i was out of i am home my throat is in pain and the upper part of my back hurts feel like my heart is in my neck and it is very soar what do i need to do? i took aleve to see if the pain would go away
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Follow-up: Throat pain.lump.shortness of breath,back pain 1 hour later
now everytime i go to pick up something it seems like something is in my throat.what can it be?
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later

Based on your description, I can think of few possibilities

1. Ischemic heart conditions - EKG / blood troponin levels needs to be done to rule out. Your doctor may also ask you to get stress test done.

2. Reflux oesophagitis - GERD and hiatus hernia needs be ruled out. Upper GI endoscopy test is entailed.

3. Muscle pains.

4. Stress and anxiety.

If the symptoms do not improve well with aleve, I encourage you to consult your good and helpful information. Should you have any more concerns, I will be available to answer them.