Throat itch, penis sting, no pain while urinating, sexual intercourse with sex worker

Question
I kissed a stripper, it was a quick kiss, and I also sucked on her breast. My throat itches now sometimes and my penis has a stinging sensation sometimes. It doesn't hurt when I pee however. What do you think it is? I am 55 years old, weigh 175, and am healthy otherwise.
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla 34 minutes later
I shall address your concern based on your current given information.

Throat itch -
Sounds too less from a medical point of view for any condition to be defined.

Penis sting -
You have not described your sexual history related to intercourse. So, I would know nothing to make that out for you.

Advice for you for now -
Home remedy like a nice warm salt water/Iodine gargle 4times a day, and to keep off anything frozen.
Keep an eye on any change in sensation/ getting worse of pain in the penis and tracking back on your medical history, to see if any obvious reason to it. (You have not filled out any medical history.)

Finally, I have a word of caution to keep off body fluids (be semen, vaginal fluids, breast milk, breast secretions and like) of unknown sexual medical history people. That, you would know would be risking you to an umbrella of vast number of sexually transmitted diseases. So, prevention aspect still rules.

I hope I have answered your concern on a broad sense, now.

If you have additional questions regarding these recommendations as you prepare to make decision regarding future care, you should not hesitate to contact my attention email YYYY@YYYY