This is an update of previous question which is here

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
This is an update of previous question which is here below
I would want to know if you see anything abnormal in the Xrays that may have caused the pain. Look at Right x ray under big toe thanks
WHERE ON PAGE CAN I UPLOAD IMAGE?
Brief Answer:
X Ray's are necessary.

Detailed Answer:
hi
Sharp pain under the ball could be due to arthritis of joint,or tendinosis of one tendon or there could be a fracture of small bones in tendons.
would suggest x Ray's pain killers
If x Ray's are normal and there is no relief with medicines then MRI may be required.
Thanx
Replied by Dr. XXXXXXX Goel , Sat, 7 Oct 2017
Posted Thu, 23 Nov 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Gopal Goel 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
There is arthritis of MP joint of big Toe.

Detailed Answer:
Hi
I have seen the x rays and the space in big toe joint between foot and toes has reduced space and there are signs of arthritis in the joint. There is early hallux valgus and no bunion in the x rays at present.
In your case I would suggest pain killers , local heat therapy and local application of analgesic ointment . If there is no relief with this treatment then local steroid injections may be tried . Also please get Blood test for Uric Acid
Thanx for the question . Please feel free to ask any other question.

Follow-up: This is an update of previous question which is here 14 hours later
What is the difference between hallux valgus and bunion?
Follow-up: This is an update of previous question which is here 2 minutes later
1What is that white spot appearing under the toe in the Xray?

2. A lot of clear fluid comes out when scrapping the bottom of the foot under the big toe. Then there is not so much of a large bump. Do you know what that is?

3. Could this possibly a bacterial infection or viral infection of some kind?
Follow-up: This is an update of previous question which is here 1 minute later
No treatment for the arthritis, if that is causing the pain?

Answered by Dr. Gopal Goel 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Pleasse read below

Detailed Answer:
Hi
1. The spot appearing below the toe in X Ray is a bone called sesamoid bone . It is an accessory bone in tendons to provide increase power to great toe .
2.It may be possibly a small bursa or bullae which is not visible on X rays / clinical picture .
3. It is very difficult to comment- though your clinical photo did not show any infection. Infection may cause redness and severe pain.
4. Bunion is the swelling and bone eburnation at the big toe joint while Hallux valgus is the primary deformity - outward bend of big toe.
5. If arthritis is causing pain then start the treatment as I have mentioned above. If no relief then we may have to go for MRI and fusion of the joint.
Thanx for the question.