Thigh bone is broken and having pain. Suggest the medication?

i have a friend in yemen Sana'a his name XXXXXXX XXXX 22 years old.he is in pain Since 2011 he had thighbone broken any one can help i have the x XXXXXXX and the report.
how can we help this poor man to get better.or to bring him to U S or what kind of calcium or other mids he can have to help him? he don't want to lose hes leg? he had 2 more opration
my is XXXXXXX XXXX. tell 0000 my e mail YYYY@YYYY
Posted Thu, 12 Sep 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Calcium and multivitamin supplements

Detailed Answer:

Commonest cause for the non union is faulty surgical fixation and the next common cause for the non union is poor nutrition or deficiency of calcium and multivitamins.

Since the fixation is revised I suggest you to concentrate on the nutrition. You should be taking calcium supplements like Tab Shelcal 500 mg once in a day after breakfast and Bcomplex capsules for a minimum of 3 months.

Hope, I answered your query.

Follow-up: Thigh bone is broken and having pain. Suggest the medication? 1 hour later
What about calcium 600 MG and what kind of food he should have
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 51 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes, Calicum 600 is also fine

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing back.

Yes, he can take Calcium 600mg.

Healing mainly required good protein, vitamins and calcium. Hence foods XXXXXXX in the above nutrients would serve the purpose.

Let him have ample amount of vegetables, as they are XXXXXXX sources of vitamins.