Thanks for asking. MY wife wore the Holter they other

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2017
Mar 2017
Excellent

Cardiologist
Question
Thanks for asking. MY wife wore the Holter they other day but we have not learned the results. No doubt I will be back when we learn the results and you can help us decipher them. XXXXXXX
Posted Wed, 6 Dec 2017 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please refer to the detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX

It's good to hear from you. Am happy to know that you went with your doctors advise and underwent Holter monitoring.

So whenever you get those results or reports kindly upload them here so that I can go through them and give you my opinion accordingly.

And whenever you want an opinion from me, don't forget to address your query in my name as " This query is for Dr Bhanu partap" so that it will come to me directly.

Kind regards
Dr Bhanu partap