Testicular pain,lower abdominal pain,inguinal pain

I have had testicular pain for two weeks now, some lower abdominal pain and some inguinal pain. to go along with it, my cum is liquidy, its abut half white and half clear. however, i haven't been masturbating that often. am i sterile or whats going on? i just turned 19 last saturday.
Posted Thu, 12 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 11 hours later

Are you having any problem with urination? Do you have fever ?

Please examine your scrotum your self and try to locate whether you have any visible swelling over the area. In some cases when there is infection of that area the testis becomes painful and gives rise to swelling.

So first of all do self examination, if at all you have swelling in the area along with pain this could be due what is called as epidydimorchitis, means infection of that area. Then you need to take antibiotics for the same with the prescription from your doctor. When the area becomes heavy it can give rise to abdominal pain and in inguinal region. In such condition, if you lift the scrotal sac, the pain is relieved ( key feature).

The other possibility could like this. In some milder case fever may not be there.

Any form of compression or pressure over area again can lead to this. So drink plenty of fluids, do not wear very tight underwear and clothes.

If you have anything more to ask please feel free I will be glad to answer that.