Testicular pain, no lump in testicles. Help

Hello Doctor,

How are you doing ? My query is related to testicular pain(15 months) . To tell in brief I have been suffering from right testicular pain and also a pain like feeling in my right thigh. It even causes some uneasiness in my lower back thigh near my right buttock. In total the my entire right including my testicle and complete thigh cum buttock region feels so uneasy with prolonged aching. At times I feel extreme pain in the right testicle which causes more uneasiness in the leg(thigh,right buttock). I consulted quite a few doctors but none could figure out the exact problem. Please help me Doctor. I Have been suffering this from the past 15 months. I feel a lot of pain when I drive the car and when I ride the roads on a bumpy road with speed breakers and bumps. Please help me with a permanent solution to my Testicle problem. I dont notice any lumps in my testicles and everything is ok with my reproductive system except this pain which is only felt in the right testicle. Please Help me doctor.
Posted Wed, 26 Sep 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 40 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
It seems you do not have a problem in the testis but it is somewhere else and you have got a referred pain in the scrotum.
The source of pain may be an injury in the spine or hip.
I would suggest you to get MRI of Lumbosacral spine and the hip.
These investigations would give valuable clues to diagnosis.
Please get these investigations and consult an Ortho doctor or if you like, inform me in a Fresh Query / Follow up Query for further fine tuned opinion.
Wish you a great health!