Testicles seem broken, pain when standing up for long periods. Is this a symptom of anything?

my testicals seem as though they have broken up. Small parts of the top and bottom part have broken up though they are still atached, (both testicals). I also get slight pain in them every now and then (especially when i stand up for long periods of time e.g. long shift at work) is this a symptom to anything?
Posted Fri, 28 Sep 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 33 minutes later
Thanks for your query to XXXXXXX
Unless, u had injured the part, it is extremely unlikely for the testes to break.
What u feel is most probably the epididymis, the sperm collecting tubes which can be felt separately above the testis with careful examination.
What u feel at the bottom can be tail of the epididymis.
Pain on standing could be due to varicocele ( enlargement of veins of the cord).
Kindly get yourself examined and your physician is the best person to do the needful and you can discuss my opinion.
Get well soon.