Testicles hanging loose, occurs while relaxing. Does this cause low sperm count?

How does one prevent testicles from not hanging loose, as mine rarely do unless totally relaxed. I understand that failure to hang loose enough can cause low sperm count.
Posted Wed, 25 Apr 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 1 hour later

Thanks for posting your query!

It is possible that you are suffering from a hyperactive cremasteric reflex. This can happen in various conditions such as an excessively cold environment, excessive anxiety, psychogenic factors and other organic lesions of the central nervous system.

In this case, anxiety and other psychogenic causes seem to causing a hyperactive reflex. So you would need to try relaxing a bit. For relieving anxiety, I would suggest the following:

a. Try XXXXXXX breathing and meditation.
b. Yoga has also been found to be effective in relieving stress.
c. However, if you continue to experience anxiety, you could consult a physician who could prescribe anti-anxiety medications.

I hope I answered your query. Please accept my answer of you have no further queries.