Testicles feeling itchy. Allergy?

My son is 5 years old and his testicles been itchy for almost a week and the tip of his pennis too. i have a vaginal infection for 2 weeks that and now i have bumps under my tongue. could i have transmitted something to him while cleaning him or bathing him could just be an allergy?
Posted Sun, 9 Jun 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 19 minutes later
The past history is significant,

You mentioned about candida, It is quiet common that candida infection reoccur.

Can you please upload a photograph of your child's lesion.

Thank you
Follow-up: Testicles feeling itchy. Allergy? 7 minutes later
Dr. He is sleeping now. i can in the morning. do i have to still take him to the pediatrician or can i buy medicine over the counter for him?
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 4 minutes later
Thanks for follow up.

Its ok you can send me photograph when he gets up.

Dont worry let me see the rash once, then I can advice you whether over the counter medication will be sufficient or not.

Thank you